WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY
At Holiday Inn Plainview, your well-being is our top priority. Take a break from home with a relaxing stay knowing that we ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
Before You Arrive
- Common Areas
- Trained staff on social distancing and sanitizing procedures
- Social distancing signage at the front desk and common areas
- Sanitizing surfaces in all common areas throughout the property
- Hand sanitizer stations in the lobby and at the entrance
- Contactless payment and check-out available for all guests
- Rooms + Suites
- Frequent cleaning with disinfectants against COVID-19 in all accommodations
- Guest keys are sanitized for a safe and clean experience.
- Frequently disinfect high touchpoints, including switch panels, remote controls, faucets
We're Flexible. Travel Whenever.
- Flexible change and upgrade policy
- No cancellation fees for individual reservationsacc
- Contactless payment and check-out
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website..
Wishing you good health and safe travels! Wishing you good health and safe travels!
In the Words of Our Guests
- Are the staff required to wear masks?
Yes, our fully trained staff will be wearing masks at all times, and our cleaning staff use disposable gloves to protect guests from cross-contamination.
- What enhanced cleaning measures are in place?
We have committed to brand-new deep cleaning procedures that include daily disinfecting of all rooms, surfaces, and common under the guidance of the CDC and Department of Health.
- Does the property have hand sanitizing stations?
Yes, guests can find hand sanitizing stations throughout the property. We can also provide additional supplies on request to ensure extra protection.
- Are Plainview restaurants open?
Yes, restaurants are open, but with proper precautions in place. Indoor and patio dining are both permitted, but visitors are asked to follow social distancing protocols and wear protective masks while entering.